The present Priekule Lutheran Church was built in 1903.Until the Second World War, it was used for Confirmation classes and, especially on cold winter Sundays, for mass. When the Roman Catholic parish of Priekul was founded, the faithful of this denomination also prayed in the house of worship. The architecture of the one-storey red brick building reflects the traditions of East Prussian brick architecture of the second half of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. After the loss of the historic church in 1944, the Lutheran congregation of Priekulė built the present house of worship in this building. In 1956-1957, a white brick tower with two bells was added to the west front of the church by the mason Martin Koegst.
Pamarių str. 8, Priekulė,
55.552493, 21.31732 (WGS)