The first fire station building stood in Elniškės, on the road to Druki (near the cemetery). In 1924 a new fire station was built near the market square. A water syringe was bought and the fire brigade consisted of 10-13 men. The long-time leader of the society was the court clerk Paulius Jonas, later a shoemaker Hermanas Gudlauskis. In 1920-30, the Society was generously supported by Emil Bronackis. In 1925, a new fire station building was built, a tower for exercises was erected, and equipment was dried. In 1930 a truck with a syringe was bought.
55.554464, 21.318624 (WGS)