In 1911, the building was constructed to serve the needs of the city's Market Square - trade and service. It housed the Max Beer hotel and tavern. The building stands on a very important site. It marks the western boundary of the old Market Square, emphasising an important street crossing and the end of the market. While various alterations have detracted from the appearance of the adjacent buildings, this remains the most ornate and impressive building in this part of the historical part of Priekulė. The building is of architectural and urban planning value. It is also culturally valuable as a reflection of the urban lifestyle of the early 20th century and as an example of a commercial and service building of the time.
55.553994, 21.31826 (WGS)