The first post office was established in the Minija tavern (Mindekrug). Later, in the 18th century, this function was taken over by the manor. Passengers were also transported on the Klaipėda-Tilžė mail route. Horses were exchanged in Priekulė. In 1848 it moved to the Giorkė inn. From 1872, the post was transported by rail. In 1885, a spacious post office building was built and still stands today. Built at the expense of the owners of the manor, the post office building belonged to the manor until the beginning of the 20th century, when it was bought by Bronackis.
55.553781, 21.320456 (WGS)