The farmhouse is located in the second half of the 19th century. In the middle of the 19th century, it was the border between Priekule noble manor and Priekule village. From the surviving descriptions, we can assume that in the last decades of the 19th century, A. Gusovijus settled here and built another inn and also had a shop. He sold a variety of goods: seeds, building materials. The inn was popular and, as various advertisements in the press of the time indicate, it was often the place where various sale and purchase transactions were concluded. In 1901, the inn burned down. The site was bought by Squirrell, who built a hotel in 1904, known as the 'Germany' in the early 20th century. In the 3-4th decades of the 20th century, the hotel was built as a hotel. The hotel is no longer mentioned, but a restaurant with a bowling alley and a department store remain. In 1915, the courtyard had the largest coffin workshop and funeral parlour. Around 1930-1935 the third floor was added. The flats were rented out to the numerous employees of Priekulė.
55.555457, 21.318831 (WGS)