On this route you have to take a ferry from Dreverna to Juodkrantė. There you will see the most popular sightseeing objects of Juodkrantė and then you will go back to Dreverna.
- Ethnographic farmstead of J. Gižas in Dreverna,
- The Amber bay in Juodkrantė,
- The sightseeing dendrological trail,
- Sound Catcher,
- Villa Quarter,
- Monument for L. Rėza and L. Rėza Cultural Centre,
- Exposition of Stone Sculptures on the coast,
- The exposition of wooden sculptures on the Witches‘ Hill,
- The view point on Avikalnis Hill,
- The museum of miniatures and the exhibitions hall in the Lithuanian Art Museum,
- Weather vane gallery,
- Juodkrantė Church,
- A colony of herons and cormorants near Juodkrantė,
- The sightseeing trail in Nagliai nature reserve.